With over 20 years’ experience, Lindsay believes that wellbeing is everyone’s business. That’s why he is dedicated to driving positive mental health and wellbeing within major societal contexts. This includes education, health, business and public policy.
Lindsay is recognised as one of Australia’s leading wellbeing experts. As a trained clinical psychologist with a PhD in Clinical Psychology, Lindsay has a strong academic background. He is currently Director and Associate Professor at the Centre for Positive Psychology, University of Melbourne. In 2013 he was awarded an Australian Government citation for outstanding contribution to student learning.
And Lindsay believes in sharing the knowledge. He’s published more than 100 refereed journal articles and book chapters. He’s also co-authored three new books which are soon to be released. Lindsay continues to be on the forefront of developments and issues in this space as Co-editor at the International Journal of Wellbeing.
Lindsay brings design thinking, academic knowledge and scientific rigour to developing wellbeing for policy and practice.
- Australian Mental Health Commission
- NSW Mental Health Commission
- Department of Education and Community
- Maudsley International
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Psychology and Philosophy, University of Adelaide
- PhD , Clinical Psychology, University of Wollongong
- Master of Business Administration with Distinction, University of Wollongong