Executive Coach, Mentor, Facilitator, Strategy and Organisational Consultant
Fleur Heazlewood is passionate about creating positive, healthy, productive organisational environments where people are empowered to innovate, achieve, and do meaningful work that makes a real difference to the business.
Fleur is a dynamic business professional who assumed the role of Managing Director and owner of Executive Evolution in 2010 following a successful 20-year senior executive career in leading Australian businesses. Fleur’s commercial experience incorporates leadership and general management, strategy development and planning, change structuring and management, and people development and performance. Her extensive executive experience includes diverse industries such as fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), apparel, and textile manufacturing, within well-respected companies including the Charles Parsons Group, Pacific Brands (Bonds), Cerebos Foods, Reckitt Benckiser and Frito-Lay.
Fleur has worked within global, regional and local structures for both multinational corporations and family companies managing large and diverse teams of up to 120 people. She has been responsible for developing strategy, annual operating plans, sales and marketing plans, and transformation projects at general manager, senior executive and board levels. Fleur has actively restructured organisations including redefining performance management systems and performance measurement. She also completed a CEO maternity leave contract for Ella Bache in 2013 which included restructuring to improve innovation success.
With Executive Evolution (EE), Fleur has enjoyed significant success with long term clients by evolving coaching and mentoring to integrate development support for the individual within the dynamics of the work team, and the context of the organisation’s deliverables. Using a combination of proven tools and evidence-based innovative approaches EE has continually delivered practical, measurable and sustainable results. Fleur’s consulting experience includes strategy development, executive coaching, mentoring, training and team facilitation with long term clients such as the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA), Hagemeyer Brands, ITW Residential (ITW) and HLB Mann Judd.
With an increasing appetite in organisations for guidance and support in improving wellbeing as a key enabler of staff engagement and productivity, in early 2015 Fleur launched the Blueberry Institute to provide innovative and integrated workplace wellbeing solutions. Specific examples of the breadth of Fleur’s Health, Wellbeing and Resilience experience (5 years):
- Wellbeing strategy, language and literacy guidance, and evaluation methods development: Mental Health Commission of NSW (MHC)
- Wellbeing strategy, stakeholder consultations and operational plan development: Australian Institute of Business Wellbeing, University of Wollongong
- Wellbeing consultation, cross government collaboration, and planning: NSW Wellbeing Collaborative
- Resilience and emotional intelligence training and workshop facilitation: DVA, HLB Mann Judd, Sydney Trains, Family and Community Services, public workshops
- Wellbeing and resilience coaching: Sydney Trains, HLB Mann Judd, ITW
Mental Wellbeing Impact Assessment Australian pilot: NSW Education and MHC
- Mindfulness, meditation, breathing, movement, yoga training and workshops: Sydney Trains, ITW
Qualifications and associations:
- Masters Applied Science, Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma and Graduate member, Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- General Management Diploma, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago
- Graduate Diploma Marketing, University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree, University of Melbourne
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Australian Institute of Management
- Anahata Yoga Teacher, Elemental Yoga Teacher: USA Yoga Alliance certification
- Accredited: Lominger Leadership Architect® Suite, Hogan Assessment Systems, Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Team Management Systems (TMS), Realise2 strengths, 360 degree surveys
- Vice President, University of Sydney Coaching and Mentoring Alumni (2010 – 2012)