After a successful career in the corporate space, Leon followed his passion for health and wellbeing. Now he’s a lifestyle coach and personal trainer who utilises Firstbeat technologies.
Through coaching, Leon provides personal and professional development that enables individuals and organisations to flourish. He’s particularly interested in the use of data-driven physiological awareness at the individual level as a foundation for emotional balance, cognitive control, energy management and relationship building for sustainable high performance.
Leon is a workplace specialist trainer for the Mental Health Recovery Institute. In this facilitator role, he shares his experience in the space of panic disorder, anxiety and depression in order to help others foster mental wellbeing. He also volunteers as a coach for The Helmsman Project, a charity that empowers children from disadvantaged backgrounds through outdoor education experiences.
When working with clients, Leon draws on his broad-reaching knowledge to provide personalised training that supports long-term health and wellbeing.
Qualifications and associations:
- Bachelor of Business Studies, Marketing and International Business, Massey University
- Diploma of Business Studies, Services Marketing, Massey University
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology, Charles Sturt University
- Master of Science in Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Personal Trainer – Certificate 3, Certificate 4
- International Coach Federation Global Member
- Affiliate Member of the Association for Coaching
- International Positive Psychology Association Member
- Affiliate Member of the International Society for Coaching Psychology