Rita is dedicated to developing leaders in transition and is known for her ability to quickly build strong relationships. She has over 15 years’ experience in leadership, developmental, career and transition coaching.
It’s a specialisation that’s seen Rita coach and consult in Australia and on an international scale. Her recent consultations include the Clinical Excellence Commission, Boeing Aerostructures, HLB Mann Judd, Sydney Trains, and NSW Department of Family and Community Services
She has extensive experience with career transition coaching and facilitation. Rita also coaches in mental health first aid, mindfulness and optimism awareness.
Keen to help the next generation, Rita is a volunteer coach for The Helmsman Project. This is a charity that empowers children from disadvantaged backgrounds through outdoor education experiences.
With a range of evidence-based tools and techniques in her portfolio, as well as professional accreditations, Rita offers clients a customised and pragmatic approach.
Qualifications and associations:
- Masters Applied Science, Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Science, University of Adelaide
- Member of University of Sydney Coaching & Mentoring Association, International Coach Federation
- Mental Health First Aid
- Hogan Personality Inventory, Hogan Multi-rater 360
- Lominger 360 Leadership Architect
- Occupational Interests Profile
- Various ACER assessments
- Australian Defence Security & ITAR Clearance