Work is no longer about climbing the ladder. Today’s career paths move diagonally as well as upwards. Workplace change, organisational restructuring and flatter reporting lines mean it’s necessary to continually improve your skills.
With career resilience skills, you can turn this into an opportunity. Career resilience allows you to adapt to change. It empowers you to take control of your career while remaining committed to the success of your workplace. Our training helps you to assess your skills, interests and values so you have a better understanding of yourself and the opportunities in your organisation.
Who it’s for
Our training is for anyone looking to determine their career direction, identify the best options for their career path and develop the career resilience skills to achieve their goals.
How it works
Choose the format that suits you.
- Our one day workshop is hands-on and delivered in small groups.
- Our eLearning course lets you learn at your own pace over 6 – 8 weeks.
What to expect
You’ll come away with a career blueprint and the skills for job crafting in today’s career paradigm. Throughout our training, you’ll:
- Identify your strengths, passions and career dreams
- Develop your purpose and values and see how they align your work
- Explore how these relate to your current career context
- Draft a career roadmap
- Learn career resilience skills, including flexibility, perspective and adaptability
- Create a professional development action plan.
Contact us to book a workplace program or join one of our public workshops.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org